1. Dental implants can replace multiple missing teeth and thus eliminate the need for bridges and removable partial dentures. For patients who never want to wear a denture again, dental implants are the answer. Dental implants are more robust and can replace missing teeth just like a denture can. However, the dental implants are far superior. The dental implants are more comfortable and do not come out. The dental implant provides greater chewing forces so patients are no longer restricted to soft foods. So say goodbye to dentures.
2. If you are already in dentures and cannot afford to replace all your missing teeth with dental implants, then Dr. Nugent can incorporate dental implants to make you denture more stable and comfortable. Dental implants are placed into the jawbone and will provide an extremely stable foundation for the denture to lock onto. You will gain self-confidence as you no longer have to worry about your denture falling out during speech, laughing or eating. Dental implant dentures will improve your ability to eat, laugh, speak and smile. Another advantage of implant dentures is that no messy denture adhesive is needed.
3. A dental implant can be utilized to replace a single tooth. If you are missing only one tooth then one restored implant can be used. A dental implant is extremely conservative and cosmetic because a dental implant replaces both the tooth and its root. Dental implant protocols have made dental implants the standard of care for replacing teeth. This is because nothing lasts longer or is more conservative when replacing missing teeth then a dental implant.
4. Dental implants can also be utilized to replace several teeth. Patients can utilized dental implant supported bridges to replace multiple missing teeth
5. Patients already in complete dentures can benefit from dental implants. Dr. Nugent can create dental implant dentures that “lock” onto the dental implants. The dental implants are fused to the jawbone creating an extremely stable foundation. Patients no longer have to worry about their dentures falling out while talking or eating. Furthermore, dental implants will eliminate the need for denture adhesives. Finally, the dental implants in edentulous patients will stimulate and preserve bone. Dental Implant dentures are secure and stable.
Dr. Michael Nugent’s dental office is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504. Dr. Nugent works with Pasadena patients to restore their missing teeth with dental implants. Call his office at 713-941-1812 to see how dental implants can change your life.