Dental Implants Pasadena, Deer Park Texas:
Missing or Failing Tooth
- Failed root canal treatment
- Crown keeps falling off
- Not enough tooth left to attach a new crown
- Adult tooth failed to develop
Best Solution: Dental Implant to replace missing tooth
- Ideal long term solution that looks, feels and functions just like natural teeth
- Option for instant implant and instant tooth
- Does not damage neighboring teeth
- Only treatment option to preserve and stimulate underlying bone
- Helps maintain lip and cheek support
- Very high success rate when compared to alternative treatments
- Never get decay and never need a root canal
Alternatives to Dental Implant
Leave a gap or wear a denture
- Unsightly and embarrassing
- Low self-esteem
- Can impair eating and speech
- Denture is bulk plastic, plastic alters taste of food
- Bone and gum tissue will disappear where the missing tooth is
- The position of adjacent and opposing teeth will distort over time, adjacent and opposing teeth will drift into missing tooth space
- Healthy teeth need to be aggressively drilled down to attach the bridge
- Heavily drilled on teeth have decreased lifespan
- Bridge fuses teeth together making cleaning more difficult
- Bridges fail due to recurrent decay, shortening their lifespan making future solutions more complex and costly
- Bone supporting the gum beneath a bridge will shrink causing a large ugly void under the bridge
Dr. Michael Nugent is a family dentist that is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504. He is dedicated to the art and science of implant dentistry.
Dr. Nugent is one of a few general dentist that both surgically places and then restores dental implants.
He is a regional leader in the field of dental implants. Come see why Pasadena and Deer Park residents trust Dr. Nugent for their dental implant needs.
Experience matters…choose the best dentist for you and our family.
Call us at 713-941-1812