There are many benefits to consider with implant dentistry:
- With advanced cosmetic dentistry technology, dental implants resemble natural teeth.
- Implants are designed to last a lifetime. In fact, dental implants are the longest lasting tooth replacement option available.
- Dental implants are intrinsically strong because they are anchored to the jaw bone just like natural teeth.
- The implanted tooth root keeps the bone healthy and strong.
- Dental implants are cleaned and maintained just like natural teeth.
- The dental implant is cosmetically superior to the metal clasps of removable partial dentures.
- Brush and floss implant teeth just like natural teeth.
- An implant will prevent neighboring teeth from shifting. This prevents a bad bite and further tooth loss.
- Lost teeth leads to bone loss and a “gaunt” or “sunken” facial appearance. Dental implants support the face and prevents a premature elderly appearance.
- Dental implants restore confidence, self-esteem , enhance image, and makes patients smile more often.
Dental implants are the absolute best way to replace missing teeth. Dr. Nugent’s parents, in-laws and staff have all have dental implants from Dr. Nugent. Get the same high level of dentistry that Dr. Nugent performs for his family and friends. La Porte Texas residents trust our dental office for their dental implants.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single or multiple teeth. Furthermore, they can be used to create dental implant dentures that are stable and secure. The All on Four dental implant procedure can take patients missing all their teeth (and even patients with failing teeth) and give them complete non-removable teeth all in one day!
Dental Implants are your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind. See why patients from Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Friendswood and League City make Dr. Nugent their dental implant dentist.
La Porte Texas, Get the best in dental implant care at our office. Call our friendly team today and see how we are making dentistry different!