Dentures are old fashioned. They are loose, unstable and fall out. Friendswood, Texas residents deserve the best in dental care. Dental implants are the solution to the horrible problems of old fashioned dentures. Dr. Nugent can make Dental Implant Dentures for Friendswood patients that “snap” onto dental implants that are anchored in the jaw bone. This creates a stable base. Patients can eat the foods they want and are free of nasty and messy denture adhesives.
Dental Implant Dentures
Problems with Old Fashioned Dentures:
- Old Fashioned Dentures only rest on the gum tissue. They do nothing to preserve bone levels.
- Old Fashioned Dentures actually accelerate bone and gum tissue loss.
- Old Fashioned Dentures cause sore spots on the gum tissue from rubbing and slipping.
- Old Fashioned Dentures need messy denture adhesives.
- Old Fashioned Dentures can fall out during speech, laughter and while eating.
- Old Fashioned Dentures produce poor chewing forces.
All of these problems with Old Fashioned Dentures are overcome with Dental Implant Dentures.
Watch this shocking video and see how stable and secure a dental implant denture can me.
Dental Implant Dentures:
- Are secure and stable and will not fall out
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Allow patients to eat the foods they want
- Do not cause sore spots or ulcers
- Do not need any denture adhesives
- The implants preserve and stimulate the jawbone
- Fill out the face and offer outstanding cosmetic results
Secure Dental Implant Dentures:
Get stable and retentive dental implant dentures. Throw away your messy denture adhesives. Modern advanced dental implant dentures can eliminate all the negative aspects of old fashioned dentures.
Visit us at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504. Call us at 713-941-1812 to see why so many Friendswood Texas residents make the short trip to see Dr. Nugent