If you are like millions of Americans and have lost one or more teeth, you are familiar with the resulting embarrassment and lowered self confidence. Missing teeth can cause an uninviting smile, shifting and tilting of teeth, loss of bone and facial contours, difficulty eating, and pain.
Dental implants can solve the negative consequences of missing teeth. Dental implants are the most advanced method of restoring missing teeth.
Dr. Michael Nugent’s dental office is located in Pasadena, Texas. Dr. Nugent focuses on Cosmetic, General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. Because of Dr. Nugent’s advanced training and education, he has become a leader in dental implants in his community. Dr. Nugent sees patients from Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Friendswood, League City, and Houston. Patients travel because they value the friendly, warm, and compassionate atmosphere at the office. Referring doctors appreciate and value Dr. Nugent’s honesty along with his clinical and technological expertise.
Dental Implant Video:
Dental implants are the most technological way to restore missing teeth because they mimic natural teeth. Dr. Nugent has completed dental implants on his Father, Mother, Father-in-law and Mother-in-law. When you come to Dr. Nugent’s dental office, you will get honest, conservative, and compassionate care. Dr. Nugent will recommend treatment for you just as if you were family.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth. The implant is a small titanium rod that is placed into the jawbone. Next, the abutment is screwed into the implant and comes out of the gum tissue to form a base for the crown. The crown covers the abutment and replicates a natural tooth in color and form.
Dental implants have many advantages over older methods of tooth replacement:
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option
- Dental implants will never get decay or need a root canal
- Dental implants are the most conservative tooth replacement option
- Dental implants preserve bone and facial contours.
- Dental implants do not come out at night.
- You will be able to floss in between your implant crown and your normal teeth.
- Dental implants do not rest on the gum tissue so no sore spots are created.
- Adjacent teeth do not have to be cut or drilled upon for dental implants.
- No sticky messy adhesives are used with dental implants.
To schedule a dental implant consultation, call Dr. Nugent’s office at 713-941-1812.
Our office is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504.
Discover why Dr. Nugent is a top dental implant dentist in the region.
Dr. Nugent has advanced 3d Xrays to better diagnosis and plan your dental implant.
Experience matters. Get the best in dental implant care for your family.