Deer Park Texas Dental Implants:
Dental implants are extremely versatile. A single implant can be used to replace one tooth. Two dental implants can support an implant bridge. The implant bridge allows Dr. Nugent to replace several teeth and use the fewest implants. With as little as eight implants Dr. Nugent can create permanent, non-removable teeth all in one day with the All on Four technique!
DENTAL IMPLANT FACTS
- Are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever created.
- Look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Are a conservative treatment option- adjacent teeth are left untouched/undamaged.
- Will never develop decay or need root canal treatment.
- Preserve bone levels in the jawbone and prevents a premature elderly appearance.
- The surgical placement of the titanium implant produces very little discomfort.
- Improve appearance and speech.
- Have a 95 to 99% long-term success rate.
- Provide chewing forces/capabilities of natural teeth—eat the foods you want and love.
- Allow you talk, smile and laugh with confidence.
- Can be utilized to provide great stability for a dentures.
- Can be used to completely eliminate the need for a denture.
- Can help people of any age, there are no age restrictions.
- Give patients teeth that are natural-looking and very long-lasting.
Honestly ask yourself these questions:
Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is uncomfortable and unstable?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, you must call Dr. Nugent. Let Dr. Nugent go over with you how dental implants can change your life. Dr. Nugent has become the regional leader in dental implant care. People from Deer Park, Friendswood, La Porte, League City and Pasadena trust the expert care of Dr. Nugent.