Implant Dentistry Pasadena, Deer Park Texas:
Dental Implants: Will my Dental Insurance Pay?
More and more dental insurances are now covering dental implants. However, most do not help cover the expense of dental implants. There are multiple ways to replace missing teeth and dental insurances will pay for the least expensive options. However, dental implants are the very best tooth replacement option and do not damage healthy teeth. The least expensive options damage health teeth. Dr. Nugent’s Father, Mother, Father-in-law and Mother-in-law all lost a tooth. Dr. Nugent replaced his family members’ teeth with dental implants.
Dental bridges and dentures have been used in the past to replace missing teeth. However, dental implants are the gold standard for replacing missing teeth. Dental implants have many advantages over old fashioned teeth replacement options.
Dental Implant Advantages:
- Dental implants are the only treatment option that replaces the entire tooth, the root and crown.
- Dental implants are the only treatment option that are anchored in the bone.
- Dental implants are the only treatment option that stimulates and preserves bone levels.
- Dental implants will never get decay nor need a root canal.
- Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that do not damage healthy teeth.
- Dental implants are designed to last a life time (dental bridges usually fail at 10 to 15 years)
Dental insurances know the advantages of dental implants. However, the insurance companies will pay the least amount possible and they count on the fact that when the old fashioned dentistry fails that you are usually on a different insurance plan. Thus, you are a different insurance company’s problem. Dental insurances don’t make money by paying for the best dentistry possible. The insurance companies make money by keeping as much money as possible and by paying out the least amount possible. Dental insurances do not have your best oral health in mind. That is why Dr. Nugent did dental implants on his parents and in-laws. The insurance companies did not pay anything on the implants but would have helped paid for a dental bridge.
Dr. Nugent is a leader in dental implant therapy.
Dr. Nugent’s office is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas.
Our office telephone number is 713-941-1812.
Get the best in dental implant care for you and your family.