Pasadena, Deer Park: Dental Implant Dentures
Don’t suffer with your dentures anymore. Dentures are horrible, but Dr. Nugent can make dental implant dentures that stay in place, function and look great!
- Only rest on the gum tissue
- Limited to soft foods
- Do not stay in place
- Rub the gum tissue causing painful ulcers
- Need massive amounts of denture adhesive
- Accelerate bone and gum tissue loss
- More bone and gum tissue loss leads to an elderly appearance
- Bulky plastic interferes with the taste of food
Dental Implant Dentures:
Pasadena, Texas Dentist Dr. Nugent can create dental implant dentures. The dental implant are placed into the jawbone. The bone grows around the titanium implants locking them into place. Now the implants can be used as anchor points for the implant dentures. The dental implant dentures “SNAP” into place on top of the implants.
Dental Implant Denture Solutions:
- Snap onto the dental implants
- Are secured and held in place by dental implants
- No need for denture adhesives
- Can be made with less bulky so as to no interfere with food taste
- Dental Implants stimulate and preserve bone and gum tissue levels
- Stable bone and gum tissue levels preserve facial contours (no elderly appearance)
- No rubbing or ulcers on the gum tissue
Old fashioned dentures are just that, old fashioned. You no longer have to suffer with old fashioned dentistry. Upgrade your life and your dentistry with dental implant dentures.
Dr. Michael Nugent is an award winning Family Dentist in Pasadena, Texas. His office is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas. Dr. Nugent has been helping the people in the greater Pasadena area regain there lives through the use of dental implants. Discover why so many people from Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, League City and Friendswood travel to see Dr. Nugent.