Dental Implants La Porte, Texas
The loss of a tooth can severely affect your eating patters, self-esteem and appearance. Missing teeth in your mouth can distract from an otherwise amazing smile. Unfortunately, missing teeth convey a negative stereotype of lower-class and low education. Dental implants are the best way to replace missing teeth by offering a permanent solution. Implants mimic your natural teeth from the root on up. They look, feel and function just like natural teeth and prevent further deterioration of your mouth. Dental implants will give La Porte Texas something to smile about!
Dr. Nugent also can utilize implants to make implant dentures for La Porte. Dental implants are also utilized to stabilize dentures. These implant dentures “snap” onto the implants creating stable and secure dentures. Implant dentures eliminate the need for denture adhesives and slippage.
Dental Implant Videos:
For patients that are missing all their teeth and do not want to have teeth that come in and out, Dr. Nugent utilizes the All on Four dental implant technique. In a single day, your dental implants are placed and new teeth attached. You can eat a light meal on the day of your surgery. You get permanent non-removable teeth all in one day.
- Best and Longest lasting tooth replacement option
- Create long-lasting cosmetic smiles
- Cosmetically pleasing – they look like real teeth.
- Functional – they look, feel and function like real teeth.
- Awesome to your diet – you can eat and chew again without pain or irritation. Foods that were forbidden are now back in the diet!
- Do not damage your teeth, gum tissue and bone like bridges and dentures.
- Maintain bone levels- implants help maintain bone levels and support your facial tissues. This eliminates the “gaunt” look of people that are missing teeth.
- Able to provide anchor points for dentures. No more distasteful adhesives.
- Allow you to enjoy your favorite foods- the bulky plastic of dentures diminishes the flavor of foods.
- Support Healthy Bone Structure- implants maintain bone levels and support facial tissues.
- Restore Self-confidence- recapture your social lifestyle and self-esteem after tooth loss.
Dr. Nugent has become the go to implant dentist in the greater Pasadena, Texas area. Patients travel from Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, League City and Friendswood Texas. With Dr. Nugent’s excellent bedside manner and easy going personality, he has become a favorite of referring doctors and patients. Ge the best in dental implant care for you and your family. Trust the experience and passion of Dr. Nugent to help you get the the smile of your dreams. See for yourself why Dr. Nugent has been voted BEST DENTIST in PASADENA TEXAS multiple times. Call our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nugent
Get the best in dental implant care for you and your family. Call our office today at 713-941-1812 or visit us at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena Texas.