Dental Implants in Deer Park Texas
Dental Implants are the leading way to replace missing teeth. Old fashioned methods such as bridges and dentures have many negative aspects.
- Natural teeth must be damaged for bridge to be placed
- The damage to teeth is irreversible
- Are difficult to clean
- Greatly increase risk for support teeth to need root canals
- Poor long term service
- Support teeth prone to getting decay
- Does nothing to preserve bone and gum tissue levels
- Not anchored or stable
- Poor chewing ability
- Prone to falling out during speech, laughter or eating
- Must be relined or remade every couple of years
- Actually accelerates bone and gum tissue loss
- Messy denture adhesives must be used
Dental Implants eliminate the disadvantages of old fashioned teeth replacement methods!
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option
- Does not damage adjacent teeth
- Can not get decay
- Preserves gum tissue and bone
- Will never need a root canal
- Most conservative option
- Mimics a natural tooth in form and function
- Permanent, does not come out
- Provides the best chewing ability
Deer Park Texas residents seek our Dr. Nugent for their dental implant treatment. Dr. Nugent has been working with dental implants for the last 15 years.
He is one of a select few dentist that can both place and restore dental implants all in his dental office.
For award winning dentistry come visit us at 3421 Burke Rd, Pasadena, Texas 77504.
Call us at 713-941-1812 to schedule your dental implant consultation.
Get the best in dental implant care for you and your family. Call our office today. Experience , skills and passion are essential components to successful implant therapy.