Dental implants are the best solution if you are missing teeth. Whether you are missing one tooth or several or all your teeth, Dental Implants are the standard of care. No other tooth replacement option can compare to the benefits of dental implants. Implants look, feel and function just like your natural teeth.
What is a Dental Implant?
There are three main components to a fully restored dental implant. First, a titanium cylinder is placed into the jawbone. This will mimic a tooth root. Next, the abutment is screwed into the implant and serves as a base for the porcelain crown. Lastly, a porcelain crown goes over the abutment.
Dr. Nugent has expertise in both the surgical and restorative phases. This is great for the patient because everything can be taken care of at Dr. Nugent’s Pasadena, Texas Dental Office.
Dr. Nugent is also committed to staying at the forefront of dental implant technology. He has 3-D CT machine at the office. This gives Dr. Nugent more vital information on the location of nerves, the sinus cavities, anatomy of the bone, as well as the the bone density of the jaw. Having this state-of-the art technology further reduces surgical complications.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- There are many benefits to choosing dental implants, including:
- Implants are the Gold Standard for Replacing missing teeth.
- Implants will never get decay
- Implants will never need a root canal
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option
- They are a durable, permanent solution to replace missing teeth.
- Chewing efficiency / force that of natural teeth. Eat the foods you want
- Dental implants are cosmetic because they come out of the gum tissues just like natural teeth
- Can be utilized to anchor dental implant dentures.
- Implants don’t damage adjacent teeth like old fashioned bridges
- Implants are the only tooth replacement option that preserve jaw bone levels
Dr. Michael Nugent is a family dentist that is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas. Dr. Nugent is an award winning dentist that focuses on Cosmetic, General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. Patients from Pasadena and Deer Park, Texas trust Dr. Nugent and his team to deliver amazing dentistry. To schedule and appointment call our office at 713-941-1812.