Michael Nugent DDS has a dental practice in Pasadena, Texas. There Dr. Nugent focuses on Cosmetic, General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. Dr. Nugent sees patients from all over Texas including: Pasadena, Deer Park, League City, La Porte, Friendswood, Clear Lake and Houston Texas.
- Dental Implant Facts:
- Dental implants are the most advanced tooth replacement option
- They preserve the jawbone to prevent an elderly appearance
- Dental implants look and function just like natural teeth
- Are made out of titanium
- Dental implants actually fuse to the jawbone
- Dental implants improve comfort, appearance, and speech
- Have a 95% to 98% success rate
- Dental implants allow patients to eat the foods they love
- Patients talk, smile and laugh with confidence
- Adjacent teeth are left untouched and undamaged
- Dental implants are the most conservative treatment option to replace missing teeth
- A restored dental implant can never develop decay
- Will never require root canals
- Dental implants can provide a solid foundation for a lower denture
- Utilizing dental implants Dr. Nugent can completely eliminate dentures
- Dental implants can be used on adults of any age
Dental Implant Question List:
Ask yourself the following questions.
Are you missing one or more teeth?
Do you have a denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
Are you embarrassed by your denture falling out?
Would you like the most advanced tooth replacement option?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, call Dr. Nugent today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Nugent loves helping patients restore their smiles and self-confidence.
Dental Implant Dentures:
Are you already in full dentures? Dr. Nugent can retro-fit you existing dentures to become dental implant dentures. Get stable and secure dentures with dental implants.
Call our office and see how we have changed peoples lives with implant dentistry. We are located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504.