1. 96% to 98% Success Rate – Dental implants are the longest lasting tooth replacement option. Implants are designed to last a lifetime.
2. Improved Self-Esteem – Smile with increased confidence. Dental implants will give you your confidence and self-esteem back.
3. Eat Easier – Missing teeth and dentures make chewing difficult and painful. Dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth. Eat the foods you love.
4. Improved Physical Appearance – Dental implants look like natural healthy teeth. Missing teeth turns a smiling into an unpleasant experience.
5. Implants Stop Bone Loss – Any time a tooth is lost there is bone loss. This bone loss continues forever unless a dental implant is placed. In 1 year you can lose 10% of the mass of your jawbone. In 5-10 years one can lose 60% of your jaw bone mass. Implants will stimulate and preserve bone levels. If you are going to wear old fashioned dentures the bone loss is rapidly accelerated.
6. Improved Speech – Dental implants are strong and do not move or slip. Dentures can slide and move around in your mouth – making speech difficult.
7. Overall Health in Increased – One of the biggest complaints of Dr. Nugent’s patients is they can no longer eat healthy foods. Dental implants will let you enjoy healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
8. Increased Comfort – Since dental implants are anchored into your own jawbone (Osseointegration) they become a part of you. The restored dental implant comes out of the gum tissue just like natural teeth. There is no slipping, painful gums or continued bone loss.
9. Future Proof – Dental implants are the best permanent solution to missing teeth. Dental Implants will never get decay or need a root canal. Dental Implants are wonderful investment that provides you with a healthier physical and emotional lifestyle.
10. Increased Convenience – Cleaning your dental implants is the same as caring for your regular teeth. Brush and floss!! Implants are a permanent fixed solution. Whereas, dentures have to been taken out at night and put in a glass of water.
About Dr. Nugent:
Dr. Nugent is a general dentist that has a strong passion and focus on dental implant therapy. He is one of the few general dentists that can both surgically place and restore your dental implant. He has become a regional leader in dental implant treatments and is a favorite of patients and referring doctors. Dr. Nugent has a 3-D X-ray machine that allows him to “digitally” plan your surgery. Better anatomical visualization translates into easier surgery.