Pasadena, Texas Dental Implants
Single Tooth Replacement with Dr. Nugent
A dental implant replaces the root structure of a missing tooth. The implant is placed into the bone where the bone fuses to the implant. Then the implant is restored to look, feel and function like a natural tooth.
Dental implants are far superior to the old fashioned teeth replacement methods (bridges, partial dentures). Dr. Nugent used dental implants to replace teeth on his Mother, Father, Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, Friends and Work Team Members.
- Most advanced way to replace a missing tooth.
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option.
- Conservative treatment as the implant does not damage adjacent teeth like bridges or partial dentures.
- Able to generate the same chewing forces as natural teeth.
- Are brushed and flossed just like natural teeth.
- Great financial investment because implants are designed to last a lifetime.
- Only treatment option to stimulate and preserve bone levels.
- Implants can replace of one or more teeth without creating any problems for the adjacent teeth.
- Offers permanent fixed (does not come out) solution to missing teeth.
- Will never get decay or need a root canal.
- Can be utilized to secure dentures.
Single Tooth Missing – Treatment Options
This patient was missing two back molars. He wanted the best dental care possible. He chose to get dental implants. The implants are separate from his natural teeth. He brushes and flosses his teeth just like his natural teeth.
Listen to this patient five minutes after Dr. Nugent surgically placed his dental implant!!!