Pasadena, Deer Park Texas Dental Implants
Old fashioned bridgework requires grinding down adjacent, healthy teeth in order to support the bridge. As a result, bridges can have the following results:
- Natural teeth must be ground down to support the bridge
- Teeth grinding can kill otherwise healthy surrounding teeth
- Cement used to hold the bridge can break down, allowing bacteria to hide and damage tooth structure
- Gum tissue and bone will deteriorate, causing unpleasant changes in your appearance
Dental Implant-Supported Bridge
If you are missing multiple teeth, Dr. Nugent can create a dental implant bridge. Unlike traditional bridgework, a dental implant bridge stays secure and strong. The implant bridge will not cause problems for your adjacent teeth. Dental implant bridges are so comfortable and cosmetic, they’ll look and feel just like your own teeth.
Dental Implant Bridges provide the following advantages over traditional treatment options:
- Provide amazing comfort and stability
- Look, feel and function like your natural teeth
- Do not damage adjacent teeth
- The implants preserve surrounding bone by replacing the tooth root
- Implants prevent bone and gum tissue loss
- Restore a more secure biting ability than a removable denture
- Will never get decay or need a root canal
- Non-removable teeth will improve appearance and self-esteem
- Require the same care (brushing and flossing) as natural teeth
Dr. Michael Nugent is a family dentist that is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504. Dr. Nugent is a regional leader in dental implant care. Dr. Nugent is capable of placing and restoring your dental implant all at his Pasadena dental office.
See how dental implants can change your life. Get the best in implant treatment for you and your family. See why so many residents of Deer Park, League City, La Porte and Friendswood choose to travel to our office for their dental implant treatment. Call us at 713-941-1812.