Pasadena Texas Dental Implant Dentist Dr. Michael Nugent
Missing all of your teeth?
The many problems of old fashioned dentures include:
- Move while you are eating or speaking
- Can fall out causing extreme embarrassment
- Not cosmetic, look like bulky false teeth
- Be physically uncomfortable as they rub ulcers on the gum tissue
- Accelerate bone loss from the jaw bone causing increased problems with fit
- Increased bone loss results in undesired changes to your facial appearance as you develop an elderly appearance
- Need ongoing dentist visits for adjustments, relines or replacement.
If you are missing all of your teeth and currently use a removable full denture, then an implant denture is an amazing treatment option for you. Unlike old fashioned dentures that fit poorly, cause gum irritation and accelerate bone loss, dental implant dentures eliminate slipping and movement. Therefore, there is no pain, no embarrassment, and no worries with stable implant dentures. You’ll be able to laugh and speak with confidence, and enjoy your favorite foods with ease. Plus, the dental implants will stabilize and preserve the jawbone.
Implant Denture Advantages:
- Hold the denture in place securely
- Stimulates the jawbone by replacing the tooth root
- Prevents bone loss, jaw line recession and premature elderly appearance
- Provides increased chewing force over old fashioned dentures
- Provide comfort and security because the denture is stable
Dr. Michael Nugent is a general dentist located at 3421 Burke Rd #1 Pasadena, Texas. He is a regional leader in dental implant therapy. Discover why Dr. Nugent has been voted BEST PASADENA TEXAS DENTIST multiple times. Get the best in dental implant care for your family.
Dental Implant Dentures can change your world. Get stable and secure implant dentures. Change your life with dental implant dentistry.