After All-on-Four Dental Implant Procedure:
- Brush your new teeth but be very gentle. You are still healing underneath the new teeth.
- Soft Diet Only!! While the bone is healing and fusing with the implants you MUST eat a soft diet. If you have to think if a food is hard or soft, then it is hard.
- Soft Diet Only!!! The bone is healing around the implants. Plus, your teeth are only temporary and made of acrylic. You can break the acrylic if eating hard foods.
- Soft Diet Only!!!! Only eat foods that you can cut with a fork. No biting into an apple, hamburger, pizza…etc
- Once the dental implants have been verified and have fused with the bone, a new STRONGER, PRETTIER prosthesis will be made by Dr. Nugent.
- The new prosthesis is made and attached to the implants. The final prosthesis is reinforced with titanium and is super strong. No more food restrictions. Eat what you want!
If you have any questions call us.
Dr. Nugent 713-941-1812 office