Denture wearers always complain of gum irritation, restrictive diets, and loose dentures. Dentures also do nothing to stop the bone loss that occurs when teeth are lost. Furthermore, old fashioned dentures actually accelerate the bone loss in the jawbone. Thus, when the denture wearers realize that they are unhappy with their denture, they often learn that they have lost substantial amounts of bone. This bone loss will require advanced bone grafting procedures to restore the bone volume needed for implants. However, this is no longer the case thanks to the All-on-4 Dental Implant Protocol procedure performed by Pasadena, Texas Dentist Dr. Michael Nugent.
The All-on-4 Dental Implant procedure uses deliberately angled dental implants to avoid anatomical structure and to engage the maximum amount of bone volume. Dr. Nugent’s patients benefit from the solid foundation and bone stabilization properties of dental implants. In the All-on-Four Dental Implant protocol a temporary set of non-removable dentures will be worn while the implants integrate with the bone. The temporary non-removable dentures are necessary following the placement of the dental implants because the gum and bone will change shape as it heals.
After the healing process where the bone fuses around the titanium implants, the permanent teeth are made.
Advantages of All-on-4 Dental Implant procedure:
- All-on-4 replaces your missing teeth with a beautiful new smile in one day.
- Your temporary teeth can be placed the same day as dental implants. You will not be without teeth during your dental transformation.
- You can enjoy the strength of dental implants, without additional bone grafting treatments.
- All-on-4 dental implant has faster healing times compared with traditional implants.
- Regain your confidence and self-esteem with beautiful new teeth.
- Eat the foods you love again with the All on Four Dental Implant procedure!
If you would like to replace your missing teeth but have been told you have poor bone for dental implants, then you must see Pasadena, Texas Implant Dentist Dr. Nugent. At his office you will learn more about the All-on-4 dental implant technique.