Pasadena, Deer Park Texas All on Four Dental Implants:
Simply put, there is absolutely no comparison between the innovative All on Four dental implant technique and old fashioned dentures. With the All-on-4 protocol, the following benefits and advantages are available for patients of all ages and all dental conditions.
Advantages of the All on Four Dental
- The All-on-4 procedures immediate results and patients have their new teeth immediately. Never be without teeth. The All-on-4 offers instant cosmetic results and instant oral rehabilitation. Patients can eat on the evening of the procedure.
- The All-on-4 dental implant solution is a long term solution that is designed to last a lifetime.
- Patients almost never need to undergo painful bone grafting surgery with the All-on-4
- All-on-4 allows patients save time and money by avoiding multiple procedures.
- Minimal the recovery time, patients go back to work in one to two days.
- All-on-4 gives new and immediately functional teeth in a day!
- The teeth are fixed (teeth do not come out). The dental bridge is screwed into the four dental implants. This provides your new teeth a solid support. Old fashioned teeth merely rest on the gum tissue. Old fashioned dentures must come out after meals to clean and at night time. The All-on-4 keeps your teeth in your mouth, not in a glass full of water.
- The new dental bridge is cleaned just like natural teeth. You will brush, floss and rinse your new teeth just like you would natural teeth.
- The new dental bridge is custom made to intimately fit the natural contours of your mouth and jaw. Therefore, it does not cause any discomfort and feels just like natural teeth.
- The All-on-4 dental bridge does not cover the upper hard palate. Therefore, it does not compromise the taste of food like old fashioned dentures.
- Your new teeth are stable and in the same position as natural teeth. Thus, the new fixed teeth will not cause a gag reflex like old fashioned dentures.
- Once the final dental prosthesis is finished, patients will have chewing forces that almost match natural teeth. Patients will once again enjoy the foods they love but previously could not eat with old fashioned denture or missing teeth.
- Old fashioned dentures have repeat expenses: messy denture adhesives, relines and new denture fabrication.
- Dental implants promote a healthy jaw bone. Chewing forces are transmitted to the dental implants. The chewing force stimulates and preserves bone levels in the jaw.