Pasadena, Deer Park Advanced Dental Implant Dentistry:
No one would consider getting knee or hip replacement surgery without an MRI or a CT scan. Similarly, Dr. Nugent uses 3D digital conebeam (CBCT) technology to treat every dental implant case. This advanced technology is normally found in hospitals and very rarely in a dental office. However, Dr. Nugent wants the best technology possible for his patients. The CBCT scan process allows Dr. Nugent to better survey bone density and define the correct treatment method for each patient. The CBCT provides a detailed 3D image of the mouth and jaw that is much more detailed than traditional dental x-rays. The CBCT delivers much better information for a higher standard of care.
Advantages of CBCT Scans:
- Identify crucial anatomical structures that must be avoided in implant surgery
- Determine the precise placement, angulation and depth of dental implants
- Decide the proper type and size of the implants
- Less radiation compared to a medical CT Scan
- Examine cross sections of a patient’s bone structure to analyze the quality, density and volume, of the jawbone.
Dr. Michael Nugent is a general dentist that is committed to dental implant excellence. He has become a regional leader in dental implant therapy. He is one of the few general dentists that has a Conebeam CBCT machine and can both surgically place and then restore your dental implants. Visit us at 3421 Burke Rd #1 Pasadena, Texas 77504 or call us at 713-941-1812. Get the best in dental implant care for you and your family.