Pasadena, Texas All on Four Dental Implants
The All on Four (All-on-4) dental implant concept is a modern restorative protocol that was invented in Europe. It has transformed the way dentists think about replacing a full set of teeth. Dentures are unsecured and patients hate them. Plus, dentures actually hurt patients in that the denture accelerates the gum tissue and bone loss in the upper and lower jaws. Almost always, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Old fashioned dentures can make eating foods difficult, thus limiting the foods that you can eat.
Modern advanced dentistry can help eliminate all the problems with old fashioned dentures. Dr. Nugent utilizes the All on Four dental implant protocol to replace all of your missing teeth in one day. The treatment only needs to be supported by only four dental implants. However, Dr. Nugent will sometimes use five or six implants to better secure your new teeth. The distinctive All on Four dental implant treatment concept ensures greater bone stability by angling the posterior implants. This angulation allows the dental implants to engage more bone and to avoid anatomical structures
Temporary teeth can be placed on the same day of surgery. While the implants are fusing with the bone you will be required to eat soft food. Dr. Nugent’s rule is if you can’t cut it with a fork you can’t eat it. However, this dietary restriction only lasts a couple of months. Soon Dr. Nugent will take master impressions in order to fabricate the permanent set of teeth. Once complete, patients can eat anything they want with the permanent set of teeth.
Advantages of the All on Four Dental Implant treatment:
- Permanent functional teeth in one day.
- Almost always avoids bone grafting. The distinct tilting of two rearward dental implants engages more bone and avoids vital anatomical structures.
- A cost effective rehabilitation solution. The new replacement teeth only needs four implants for each jaw. Conventional rehabilitation called for eight implants per jaw. Therefore, with fewer implants the cost is lowered.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement teeth can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
- Scientifically proven and well documented. The All on Four Dental implant treatment concept helps patients regain their smile and self-confidence in one day.
Dr. Michael Nugent is an implant dentist that is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504. He has become a regional leader due to his educational pursuits on implant dentistry. Dr. Nugent is one of a few general dentists that can both surgically place and then restore your dental implants. Get your dental implants from a regional leader in the field. Get the best in dental implant care for your family. Call us today at 713-941-1812 to see how dental implants can change your life.