Dental Implants Deer Park, Texas:
Deer Park Texas residents know that dental implants are a the best way to replace missing teeth. Implants provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Implants do not damage the adjacent teeth like bridges or partial dentures. Furthermore, implants can be used to anchor implant dentures.
A dental implant is simply an artificial tooth root replacement. Then the abutment is screwed into the implant and a beautiful porcelain crown will complete the tooth. The implant emerges out of the gum tissue just like a natural tooth.
What is a Dental Implant?
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without damaging adjacent teeth.
- Restore self-esteem and re-establish a confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Preserve and stimulate the jawbone
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
Dr. Michael Nugent is general dentist that is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504.
He has become a leader in General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. Dr. Nugent utilizes advanced Cone Beam CT X-Ray machine in order to place dental implants predictable and safely.
Dr. Nugent has been voted BEST PASADENA TEXAS DENTIST multiple times.
Get the best in implant care for you and your family.
Call our office today at 713-941-8261.