Dental Implants are the best way to replace missing teeth.
Dentistry is moving at a fast pace. It is unfortunate hat many dentists don’t take the time to keep current with modern advancements. Dental implants have been used in dentistry for decades but yet dentists are still placing old fashioned bridges. This is horrible because old fashioned bridges have so many ill effects.
Old Fashioned Bridges:
- Irreversibly damage teeth (dentist must grind away healthy tooth structure to make space for the bridge)
- Do not preserve or stimulate the gum tissue and bone.
- Difficult to clean because three teeth are fused together.
- About half of all bridges fail withing 15 years. This creates larger financial and dental problems.
- Most bridges fail due to decay or a failed root canal.
Patient had failing bridge.
Green= decay Yellow= bone loss Magenta= abscess
Two dental implant from Dr. Nugent
Dental Implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants suffer none of the negative aspects of old fashioned bridges.
- Do not damage adjacent teeth.
- Are independent of other teeth.
- Do not fuse teeth together.
- Preserves gum and bone levels.
- Are cleaned just like natural teeth.
- Longest lasting tooth replacement option.
His practice is devoted to Cosmetic, General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. See why Dr. Nugent has been voted BEST PASADENA TEXAS DENTIST multiple time.
Get the best in dental implant care for you and your family. Call us at 713-941-1812 or visit us at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504.