Deer Park Texas: Dental Implant Dentures
The old standard for replacing all of the teeth was a denture. The biggest complaint of patients is that the dentures are not stable and do not stay in place. Dr. Nugent uses dental implants to create DENTAL IMPLANT DENTURES. These dentures are anchored to dental implants and give patients the confidence to eat, smile and laugh again. Deer Park, get the best in dental implant care.
Advantages of Dental Implant Dentures:
- You can throw away your denture adhesives
- Secure and comfortable – no more awkward moments caused by loose dentures!
- Significantly improve your ability to chew –eat whatever you want and enjoy your food again.
- Dental Implants maintain your facial structures by preserving jaw bone.
- Minimizes wrinkles around the mouth by restoring lost lip-support
- Improved chewing forces
Secure Dental Implant Dentures:
Old Fashioned Dentures
- Loose, uncomfortable or poorly fitting denture
- Lack of confidence and comfort due to limitation in what can be eaten
- Anxiety of dentures falling out causing severe embarrassment
- Deficiency in eating, speech, and confidence
- The pressure from an unsupported conventional denture during chewing reduces the blood supply to the gums and contributes to accelerated bone shrinkage
- More bone shrinkage yields poorer fit of dentures
- Dentures will need to be regularly relined and replaced every few years
- Dentures acclerate bone loss
- Need for frequent relines and new dentures
Dental Implant Denture
- Very cost effective
- Stable and secure
- Can be removed for cleaning
- Preserves jaw bone around the dental implants
A lower denture only needs two conventional implants provide a life-changing transformation. With implant dentures you regain your ability to chew foods, and smile with confidence. Experience matters. Get the best dental implant dentures. Call our office today at 713-941-1812. Dr. Nugent is located at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504.
Call us at 713-941-1812