Deer Park, Texas: Replacing Teeth
Even with good oral hygiene, many Deer Park Texas residents face the loss of multiple teeth as they age. Having multiple missing teeth not only negatively affects the way you look and feel, but can also be detrimental to your overall health. In the past, if you were missing several teeth, your replacement options were limited to partial dentures and bridges. These are old fashioned options that are very our dated. Dental implants are the gold standard for replacing missing teeth and hold many advantages over dentures and bridges.
- Replace the entire missing tooth
- Never get decay
- Never need a root canal
- Permanent, non-removable
- Only replacement option that stimulates and preserves bone levels
- Most advanced treatment option
- Designed to last a lifetime
- No special care to clean
- Provides highest chewing forces of any tooth replacement option
- Damages neighboring teeth
- Merely bridges over the missing tooth space
- Does nothing to preserve the jaw bone
- Half of bridges fail within 12 to 15 years
- Can pack food underneath
- Difficult to clean
- Bulky plastic
- Loose and unstable
- Provide poor chewing forces
- Can fall out causing major embarrassment
- New dentures needed every couple of years
- Rub sore spots on the gum tissue
- Need messy denture adhesives
- Accelerate the loss of bone in the jaw
- Must be taken out at night
Dr. Nugent can create dental implant dentures that are stable and secure. The implant denture “snaps” onto the implants and create a denture that does not move.
Don’t settle for old fashioned dentistry. Demand the best in dental implant care. See why Deer Park chooses Dr. Nugent for their dental implant needs. Visit us today at 3421 Burke Rd #1, Pasadena, Texas 77504.
Call us at 713-941-1812
Deer Park Texas residents know the small drive is worth it to see Dr. Nugent. Experience matters.